Saturday, November 14, 2009

Playing Ps2 online games with a Ps3?

I have a 80GB PlayStation 3, and i have online with it, and i used my neibors slim ps2 to play my online ps2 games before, now that i have a ps3 i was wondering if i can play them online via the ps3. I acctually have a online startup disc for the ps2, and i set up my network settings and saved it into the virtual internal memroy card (when i use this disc, it says im connected), but when i try to play Rachet and clack dreadlock (for example) its says --No Network adaptor found, you'll need this to play online---. I've look on the internet for help, but it just says i need to set up my network settings, BUT IVE ALLREADY DONE THAT, and it still doesn't work! And many people say they can play Ps2 online games via Ps3. So can anyone help me??

Playing Ps2 online games with a Ps3?
yes you can...madden 07 for ps2 works on ps3 and plays online, smackdown vs. raw 2007 does that same, and need for speed carbon and such and such...no real difference except graphics between ps3 and ps2
Reply:its as simple as NO. you just cant


No comments:

Post a Comment