Saturday, November 14, 2009

Met her online and I miss her alot !?

Met a chick online, spoke with her for quite a while ( more than 3 weeks ). Not to sound arrogant or anything, but she's madly in love with me... I kinda like her too.





I remember at one point in our conversation she wanted to "be with me". She added "please dont freak out". Funny, I know !





Couple weeks later we're still chatting everything's good, but later on I think at some level I inevitably kept pushing her away from me (completely unintentional reaction honestly).





Eg. When She's online %26amp; i'm online one of us initiates the conversation with the other person usually. Instead, when I see her online, I tend to turn to something else like talking with other people, read some articles online, write an email for someone, etc...





Last month was the last time I saw her online. I'm not sure if she blocked/deleted me or not. I'm going to be frankly honest, I miss her like hell...

Met her online and I miss her alot !?
use the birthday to open the door back up , and besides wishing her a H Bd let her know that you miss chatting with her
Reply:yes, text her. maybe she thought you weren't interested. be honest. it's easy online. you won't have to face her everyday if you screw up.


No comments:

Post a Comment