Saturday, November 14, 2009

To online shoppers :-)?

Hi I need some help plz, I have my homework in my e-commerce subject, I need to interview 3 filipino online shoppers but I don't know someone whom I can interview about it..Plz to those online shoppers, i need some help plz.. :-)..the question is:





1. Interview three Filipino online shoppers about their online buying habits. When did they first buy products/services online (also ask when they started using the Internet)? Which websites do they buy products and services from? What made them trust those websites?





tnx a lot! :-)

To online shoppers :-)?
Hi I am a Filipino on-line shopper.





I shop through Ebay.ph, you can meet plenty of Filipino on-line shoppers there.





1. I am using the internet since 1997 but, I only started buying on Ebay.ph last July 2007, the first product I bought was a portable DVD player.


2. I only buy at Ebay.ph


3. Ebay is a world wide known website used in different countries. Aside from that: 1. Ebay enables the buyer and the seller to give feedbacks for every transaction made. A seller with 100% positive feedback from a lot of buyers means that the seller is trustworthy. 2. Ebay suspends sellers or buyers in default

tooth extraction

No comments:

Post a Comment