Monday, May 4, 2009

Appearing Online to Only my Contact List/Stealth Mode problem.?

When I appear online only to 1 person it says offline to all my contacts, and online to everyone else. I deleted someone and know she still has me cuz she clicks on links in my status. I have trackers on my personal page. I do not want to block her or the others I deleted. But when I only want to appear online to one person I do not want to be online to people I deleted. I did the profile thing where it does not show when I am online but my yahoo still says online to everyone else. How can I only appear online to people on my contact list? Especially when I only want to appear online to a few people in the world not all those I deleted.

Appearing Online to Only my Contact List/Stealth Mode problem.?
If I'm not mistaken, you need to set your preferences to sign on as invisible as yur default. Then when ever you sign on, no one will see you're on. At that point you can then use the stealth option for each contact that you want to see that yur actually on.





I use this all the time actually.





I never sign in as visible, mainly for the same reasons you state. I have ppl I've deleted but I know they still have me on their list. If I go visible to all, they'll IM me and I'd rather just not talk to them. Granted I guess I could actually iggy them when they do contact me.





But anyways, that's what you need to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment