Monday, May 4, 2009

Online Dating - Has anyone had a boyfriend or girlfriend online?

I am Just curious if anyone has met some people from online or had an online boyfrined or girlfriend before.I had an online boyfriend %26amp; he move from Texas to Pennsylvania %26amp; we are married :-) It would probably bore you if I said how this came about.Anyway I have met two people on here. One was nice %26amp; everyone wanted me to go out with him cause he lived an hour away from me but I only liked him as a friend.Then I met My husband we had sent pictures over the computer %26amp; we decided to meet. Ok I will tell you.we met online on a program called Firetalk Which after I started talking to him it didn't exsit anymore.We talked on the internet for hours %26amp; the first time he called me was when 9/11 went on.He thought maybe a plan had went down near me or something %26amp; wanted to know if I was alright.He came up April for my birthday 2002,Then August 2002 %26amp; Ended up staying.Got Married June 14th 2003.Theres more too the story but I only get so much to right.Yeah I know sounds boring but oh well :-p

Online Dating - Has anyone had a boyfriend or girlfriend online?
had one, didn't really work out though
Reply:I looked at a couple of sites a long time ago. Sure not interesting to me at all. BS

dental equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment