Monday, May 4, 2009

Weight Watchers online question!?

All men and women out there who have had any experience with weight watchers online...I need your help!





I'm planning on joinging weight watchers online, and wanted to know what your experiences were with the online system. I'm a pretty disciplined person, and will not slack off just because I won't have to face others at meetings...but seems like online would be a lot more convenient for me as I am a full time college student and employeed.





Please share your success stories, and/or any advice regarding weight watchers online...and last but not least. With the weight watchers online, are you mailed a "points booklet" or is everything completely online?





Thank you so much for all of your help!

Weight Watchers online question!?
Sorry, but if you were a disciplined person you wouldn't need WW now would you?
Reply:Wow. This comment really answered her question, didn't it? Report It


teeth grills

No comments:

Post a Comment