Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Are online degrees considered as good to employers as actually going to class and earning a degree?

I am considering an online degree because I work full time and I am not able to get the classes I need at night at my local university. Online degrees are becoming more popular and are more convenient to obtain for full time employees. My concern is whether employers are willing to hire someone with an online degree as opposed to a conventional classroom degree. Do employers think a person has the proper training/knowledge if an online degree is obtained?

Are online degrees considered as good to employers as actually going to class and earning a degree?
I have received two Masters from Online programs, and yes, they are just as viable! Most businesses will not look at where or how you gained your degree- but whether or not the school is accredited! Good luck!
Reply:That is why I decided to get my degree online. It was the best thing I have ever done. I can work at my own pace (as long as I finish everything by Sunday). Do your homework before you select a school and make sure they have what you want and are within your price range. Google the school and find out what other people think of it...student opinions. That might help you see how respected the program is.


No comments:

Post a Comment