Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Best online bank for 16 year old?

Whats the best online bank for a 16 year old? I have had a custodial account with bank of America probably since i was 8 or so. I get .2% interest which i now realize is terrible. I have about 4K, and and im putting in around 400$ a month now with my job.





I would really like a online bank but I'm having a hard time finding one that accepts people under 18 and doesn't charge insace monthly fee's. I wold really like a free one.





Online would make it much easier for me to put money in, take money out, and pay for some things online.

Best online bank for 16 year old?
HSBC are good in the u.k. Could check it out your side of the world ?
Reply:Hello young and responsible sir. We as the lenders and analyst love guys like you solely because you are starting off in the right direction of financial freedom and independence. Keep it up! Just two basic things you will always need to remember! STAY FOCUSED! STAY DISCIPLINED! You are moving in the right direction. If you should ever have a question regarding your credit let someone who has been personally reffered to you know or just do the research. Now to your question, there are a few good online banks, but one of the best that I have researched and know of is called ING. They are a bank solely based out of Amsterdam. Like many of some of the best banks in the world which will either be from the USA, JAPAN, GERMANY, ITALY, or some off shore account, Amsterdam, the Netherlands banks are some of the best because of matters of confidentiality along with disclosure, followed by rates of return payed on accounts that in most countries will not even be offered much less un heard of. Here is a link that will inlcude all their information. They even have offices in the US;


http://www.ing.com/group/coupon.jsp?cp=c...





If you have any more questions please feel free to drop me a line.





Max Jackson


Credit Analyst


HBPS


No comments:

Post a Comment