Wednesday, April 14, 2010

School online?

I only went to college for one year. Reciently I have been interested in going back. But I travel too much with work. Is there a good online school that anyone can recomend. Do most online schools offer general classes to earn your associates. I was wondering if you can get math and science credits online as well as English and History. I am pretty new to this but I am interested in exploring that option...


Oh another thing. I am going to be going overseas for work (not militar) is there an online school that you can do overseas?? Thanks

School online?
Excelsior College in Albany, NY. Fully accredited distance education, you can access it from anywhere. Unlike the online diploma mills you always hear about, this private college is well-respected and its graduates are frequently accepted into regular grad school. It used to be the distance education arm of the State University at Albany (SUNY) where I work, and went private some years ago.





Good luck!
Reply:university of phoenix. its great.


No comments:

Post a Comment