Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Do any small business online CCG retailers make enough from their online business to live off of?

I'm thinking about starting my own online CCG retail business, but I'm wondering if there are any small business online CCG retailers who make enough from solely their online store to sustain them. I've tried email several small businesses asking them similar questions but of course they never reply. I'm assuming they think if they answer they'd be helping out their potential competition.





Also, I was thinking of preordering several cases of Magic: The Gathering booster packs or decks which will be coming out later this year and selling them in person in a public place to try and raise enough money to even start my own online store. Where would be a good place to do this without getting into any trouble?





Lastly, what would be some of the most beneficial/cost effective ways to advertise what I'm selling or my business whether my business be in person or online?





Any help with any of these 3 questions would be greatly appreciated.





Thanks!

Do any small business online CCG retailers make enough from their online business to live off of?
I bet you there are some that sell enough to sustain themselves. If you want to start a business, you should consider what it entails:


* get website domain


* build website - choosing either do it yourself, pay someone ,etc





As for selling items in a public place - you likely will get in trouble. Find out if there's a hobby club or school club in your area if you want to sell some things in person.





As for online marketing, you will always have to run a couple test campaigns to see what the best method is and evaluate the return you get on what you are spending.





here's a general website I've found helpful. Not much on marketing articles yet but other info is good. I imagine marketing articles are coming soon.
Reply:okay i shoudnt really be telling you about this guy , i think hes nuts for giving this away for FREE but we all have to be fair , anyway here is the link http://www.perlisbooks.com/birthdayprese...


good luck and enjoy ...

dental school

No comments:

Post a Comment