Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I wanna create an online rpg game which will be played when you download not viw the browser. What do I need?

Hey





So I am interested in creating an online rpg which will be like a program. I mean not like online RPGs that are played via the web browser but online RPGs like World of Wracraft.





Of course and I know that there is NO WAY to make something like World of Warcraft on my own! I just want it to be online like World Of Warcraft. like players to be able to see other players online.





I know some things I need like learning c/c++/c#. Also I need a server or if it's gonna be big I'll most probably need more servers but generally, I need a server so users will connect.





So how exactly though can I make a graphic game with c/c++/c#. I've done some re-search and it says I can do that but at all the classes I took online none said about graphics. :s





Any tutorials or something you might know?





Thanks a lot! :)





Have a nice day.

I wanna create an online rpg game which will be played when you download not viw the browser. What do I need?
I have no clue but will probalbly need to pay some money to have a good site to be able to do and require players to pay money too so you can get a few dollars and keep site going and WoW is awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment