Saturday, April 17, 2010

Reputable online graduate degree programs?

I noticed that NYU has an online management and systems. But, I'm looking for something along the lines of marketing, graphic design, and communications.





I have career experience (2-3 years), and my GPA my undergraduate program was weak.





What REPUTABLE online degree programs are there out there for me?





Personally, I am NOT looking for the classic online schools like Strayer, etc. I'm looking for programs that people wouldn't associate with "online school" when I mention it.





Do I have any options?

Reputable online graduate degree programs?
I got my MS in Management from Indiana Wesleyan University (www.indwes.edu). The school has been around since the 1890s. It is a faith-based program, but not a religious school (if that makes sense). I loved the program. They have a Bachelors in Marketing or an Associate's in Communication Arts, but I don't think they have Master's degrees in either.





I am sure there are many more out there. Your work experience will help--the on-line programs are designed for working adults. I think I had to write a paper for admission, but I don't remember.





Search for schools (ex: graphic design) and then see if they have on-line programs. Even Harvard has one now!
Reply:You can look this one up yourself. \


Go to Google


Type in "Reputable on line graduate degree programs"





Hit "Search" button





You will bring up many different sources, sites which should help you regarding your question.


No comments:

Post a Comment