Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Myspace 'Online Now'?

For probably over a year now, the 'online now' blinking things don't work for my myspace. I can't see when I'm online [like if I look at my own page, i don't see it] and i can't tell when my friends are on either. I hate it because I never know who's online or anything. Does anyone know what that is? Is it my computer or something? And it's NOT that I have the 'hide online now' setting checked. I don't. This is so frustrating.

Myspace 'Online Now'?
Edit Profile, then in the top right you will see account settings. From there go down and click on privacy settings, and its in the checklist at the bottom. Be sure to click on sign out when you are done on myspace.com otherwise it will have you appearing online until the system resets itself about every hour or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment