Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pokemon Online Battles? How Is This Possible From A DS? I Can Only Find Online Trades On My Son's DS!!!!?

I Help My Son Sometimes With His Pokemon Pearl %26amp; Diamond Games - We Was Just Wondering How Do We Have Online Battles? - We Can Only Find Online Trades And We Have Been Trying For Minutes, Hours, Days, Months Even! - This Is So Stressfull Please Sombody Tell Me How To Do Online Battles And How To Unlock It If You Have To Do Somthing To Unlock It. All Help Greatly And Highly Appreciated, Thanks!

Pokemon Online Battles? How Is This Possible From A DS? I Can Only Find Online Trades On My Son's DS!!!!?
You need to exchange friendcodes with someone(add to your Pal pad), then you go to basement in pokemon center then battle colleseum.


try www.serebii.net and use a pokemon chatroom then exchange friendcodes. trades are also done in the same way.

tooth extraction

No comments:

Post a Comment