Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ps2 online interface.?

Yes I am thinkin bout putting my ps2 online,and I was wondering for the people who have played it online,what is it like?I mean what is the interface,is it like the xbox were you can see what games that your friends are playing and they can see yours or is it completly different.I always wanted to know what it was like.If there is a website that can show screen shots of the online or what not I would love to see that,if not can you just expain to me what the whole online interface is like and can you have a friends list?Thank you.

Ps2 online interface.?
Well,you can start crying now...


The PS2 online interface is no way as good as the 360's,PS3's or even the Wii's.


The only good thing is,you can play online.That's all.

dental work

No comments:

Post a Comment