Saturday, April 17, 2010

Watchclick online watch store is trustful?, tag heuer carrera,,?

HI,


I am going to purchase a tag heuer cv2010.ba0786 .


I heard buying watches in the online is much cheaper than


buying in the offline. so I am looking for a great and trustful


online watch store.


And i found WATCHCLICK(http://www.watchclick.com/),which


is selling this watch for cheapest price among online store.





My question is that WATCHCLICK is trustful and authorized


online watch store.


If you have any info about this store, plz tell me.





and give me recommend about buying watch though the internet.


thank you.


bye!!

Watchclick online watch store is trustful?, tag heuer carrera,,?
There are no authorized online retailers for Tag Heuer.





For that matter, virtually all swiss watch manufacturers will not honor the warranty for any watch purchased online.





Additionally, Tag Heuer's position is that watches purchased online are either fake, used, damaged, or have inferior parts.





For Tag Heuer's official position, please see the site I included in the sources section. The blurb at the right side of that page is pretty clear.


No comments:

Post a Comment