Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cheap but Accredited Online School?

Hi there, can anyone tell me names of online colleges where I can get my Computer Science bachelors degree of 4 years? I am looking forward to get my degree online but I don't really know which online colleges are not so expensive and at the same time are accredited? I am looking for a good online college to get my degree but at the same time I am looking for something not so expensive. Please let me know of name(s) of online Colleges that are cheap and accredited...

Cheap but Accredited Online School?
If you MUST take online courses, you should DEFINITELY take them under the auspices of a well-known and REGIONALLY (not nationally) accredited university. Many reputable state universities offer affordable online courses (and even degrees) these days. Please do research before you waste your money. Stay away from for-profit online schools. Stick with Distance Education programs from known state schools.





Here is a list of regional accreditation associations. If the program you are considering is not accredited by one of these bodies, you should look elsewhere.





Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools


New England Association of Schools and Colleges


North Central Association of Colleges and Schools


Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges


Western Association of Schools and Colleges


Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Reply:There is a website may be able to help you choose your online school.





They have a few good articles on why get a degree, how to choose, and how to finance your education.





http://www.mission2educate.org





Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment