Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hide online now on facebook?

So I dont want nobody to know when I am online on Facebook. I chose No One on the privacy settings so I see on my page it does not show up that I am not online. But will it if somebody clicks on friends then online now?? Will I show up there as online even though I hid it??

Hide online now on facebook?
they changed it now so that nobody's profile will actually say "online now".. the only way to see who's online is to click on friends--%26gt; and then online now. you'll get a list of everybody who is online.





If you dont want your name to show up, look under privacy settings--%26gt;and then under profile settings--%26gt; scroll down and you will see where it says "online status" and change it to say don't show!





**they just added the chat app to, but if you set your online status so no one can see.. they won't be able to chat w/ you either..
Reply:No - its a privacy setting. If you select the option to hide your online status, it's displayed to 'No One' regardless of what people click.


No comments:

Post a Comment