Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have a online class that I registered for but do not know if its off campus and we do work online or wat?

Usually if you sign up for a class thats says "online session" is it ususally online and you work off campus and do the work at home or do we meet on campus and do the work online in the computer lab? I had a class last sesmester that was like this and we met off campus and just the work at home. My prof as well emailed me stating that " for the online class etc etc " But did not tell me if its going to be in the school. Any of you been in the situation before? Thanks

I have a online class that I registered for but do not know if its off campus and we do work online or wat?
Check out this website:


http://www.OnlineStudyInfo.com





There are several pages that should help.
Reply:if it says its an online class usually its an at home kinda thing


No comments:

Post a Comment