Monday, November 16, 2009

Online banking for minors?

I am a minor and have a checking and savings account.





I have had this account for over 6 months and been using online banking as well.





They have recently taken me off of online banking but I still have an account.





The associates tell me that I can have the account, but that I cannot have online banking?





Uh, how does that work?!





I CAN keep my account, but not my online banking because I am a minor.





Can you give me a reason why they are telling me this?

Online banking for minors?
That is strange, when I was a minor I had online banking. It made everything so different. Perhaps it's a policy of your bank. If you really want online banking look into other banks that offer it to minors.
Reply:maybe you use it in a wrong way they didnt want you to get all mess up in doing so..... but id just change banks


No comments:

Post a Comment