Monday, November 16, 2009

Online Prescriptions w/ online consultation and weight loss drugs?

I'm looking for weight loss prescriptions for cheap online with an online dr's consultation. I would like to know what you've tried (strength etc), what you're results were(how long it took to lose the weight), and where you got them from (website)? I've tried Phentermine, but it seems they're backordered or the website is lacking the online consultation.


I KNOW THE SIDE EFFECTS OF RX WEIGHT LOSS DRUGS, PLEASE DO NOT LECTURE ME, NOT EVERYONE IS AS LUCKY AS THOSE THAT CAN CONTROL THEIR EATING HABITS AND FIND TIME TO EXERCISE THE REQUIREMENT AMNOUNT EVERYDAY.

Online Prescriptions w/ online consultation and weight loss drugs?
i think i just answered this question, but i bought xenical from http://www.wellness-pharmacy.com





i don't like phentermine much cuz it gives me a stomach ache.
Reply:Hi, a lot of people, including myself at one point, have made bad decisions when it come to proper dieting and weight loss principles. I recommend that you look at all of the facts before you jump into a diet or medication based weight loss plan that could hurt you. There is a lot of helpful information on losing weight correctly here: http://www.internetincomepackage.com/he/...





I know the info helped me shed over 85 pounds in a six month span!





I know the info helped me shed over 85 pounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment