Monday, November 16, 2009

I have a bf online that I love but never met yet and another bf in real life. Which one should I choose?

Got this friend for 3 years then we ended up in online relationship. I have bf in real life which just started 5 months ago. I'm breaking up with my real bf because I love the one from online but he wants me to choose then decide after I meet the guy from online. My real life bf is considering to get more serious in our relationship. As if he is challenged when I told him about that online guy. Since the guy is not from this country, he said that it's ok. which one do I have to choose? The other guy online still got his ex gf living with him and will move out of the apartment in 2 months. We chat even though his ex gf is around so that means he doesn't care about the ex gf anymore. What is bothering me most is that, my real life bf is so sexy, he is not as loving as the guy from online. Which one do I have to choose? Online bf or real life bf?

I have a bf online that I love but never met yet and another bf in real life. Which one should I choose?
Meet the online guy first before deciding. I don't really believe in online relationships. People decieve. You really have to meet this guy and let him take you out before deciding.





Also note that long distance relationships are difficult. You have problems with time zones and communication. You will never really be with him much. No one will be there to hug you and kiss you. It's really tough.





Personally, I would go for the one in real life. He has nothing to hide. Unless that online guy is planning to move to your area (or vice versa) a guy you meet online just won't suffice your desires.


No comments:

Post a Comment