Thursday, November 19, 2009

Online Diploma / Study Law Or Legal Assistant?

I am interested in becoming a legal assistant / paralegal or lawyer. Is it possible to do the paralegal diploma first and if I think that I can learn more, than I could study law? Won’t I have to start from the beginning because I will have the basic knowledge from the paralegal school?





I want to find an online school because there is no school near enough were I am living. I found one but the school is not accredited. I asked the Stratford Career Institute via e-mail. They wrote:





"SCI is a member of the following organizations: the International


Council for Distance Education, the District of Columbia Licensure


Commission, the Council of Better Business Bureaus and the Better Business Bureau in Vermont. Our license or registration with these organizations is not an accreditation, however."





How can I find an accredited online school to study for a paralegal diploma? Is it also possible to study law online?





Are online diplomas valuable / accredited?

Online Diploma / Study Law Or Legal Assistant?
University of London's external (distance learning) programme in law is excellent. It is not entirely online, though. You will have to take final exams physically at the nearest British Council.
Reply:There are so many online! One I found and may look into is Herzing it offers these classes on line and it is acccredited and if you qualify you can get financial aid to assist with the tuition.

dental hygenist

No comments:

Post a Comment