Thursday, November 19, 2009

Online Psychology program from a real campus?

The University I go to does not have a campus near by that offers my Applied Psychology degree. So I'm taking their online program through another city. This is a real campus, not one of those for profit/degree for sale type schools.





When an Employer looks at my Resume could it be possible that they will think I did not get a legit education because its online? I'm not even sure if it will say online since its from a real school.





I'm getting an BA in Applied Psychology from City Univeristy of Renton Washington. I live in another town too far to drive every day so I opted to take thier online program.

Online Psychology program from a real campus?
No, it probably won't say it's online. I've taken many online classes through my community college and they are just regular credits. Besides, online classes are being accepted a lot more now anyway, what with all the moms going back to school and stuff.

dental surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment