Saturday, November 14, 2009

Online fax form service?

Online fax form service


I would like to create a online reservation for my restaurant using a online form. I am looking to setup it up so it will send the info directly to my fax machine since I don't have internet connection / computer in my restaurant. Is there a online server / software that will allow me to do that? I checked efax and I dont' think it does that.

Online fax form service?
There are a number of email-to-fax gateways out there. So, what you would do is set up your Web site to e-mail the form to the service, and the service would then fax you the e-mailed form.





Any Web design company should be able to make you a simple e-mail form on your site.





As far as an e-mail to fax service goes, I found this one with a quick search:





http://www.faxaway.com/





I haven't used them so I can't vouch for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment