Monday, November 16, 2009

Online dating is this good so far?

i messaged this girl on yahoo personals, she messaged me back, i gave her my sn, she contacted me online. we've talked online 3 times, totaling 4 hrs. no phone #'s exchanged yet, she said she has to know me more b4 that happens, because online dating is unknowns. i agree. we have a lot in common %26amp; it turns we're from the same area originally. she asked me why i messaged her on personals, i told her because i thought she was cute and had prospect, she said good answer! she ends our conversations w/ "talk to u soon!" she asks me a lot of questions, i ask her some too. i feel comfortable giving her my # %26amp; meeting her, whens it right to ask her this? i really want to meet her. she seems interested in me complementing me on my goals %26amp; aspirations as i do to her too. she contacted me the 1st time %26amp; i contacted her the last two times. i know i cant bug her everytime i see her online, but does anyone actually think this sounds like it has pontential?

Online dating is this good so far?
Looks good. Make your good work on... Maybe some tips are also helpful to you, http:link.millionairecupid.com
Reply:i think it has potential...As long as both of u have the heart and are true to yourself... Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment