Monday, November 16, 2009

Online Classes?

I am currently enrolled at a communtiy college and I am thinking is there any way I can take the class on my own without being in the classroom? Pretty much I can do all of the assignments on my own. Is this what they call online classes? If I can take it online, how can I switch to the class because I am currently in the class but now I want to take it as an Online class. Is it possabile to switch to an online class after enrolling in a regular classroom course?

Online Classes?
Check with your school--some offer online courses in many gen ed classes while others don't.





My best advice is to check and if it's not available, just suck it up and go to the classroom. Sure it's a hassle, but it's a credit or two that you won't have to retake.


No comments:

Post a Comment