Monday, November 16, 2009

Online High School courses?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I just want to take my second semester of World History online so my school day will be shorter. I've found a few online schools but they all charge 200-250 dollars just for one semester. Does anyone know any online schools that aren't as expensive? Please give me helpful answers not just useless stuff like "in the county i live in i get online high school for free..."

Online High School courses?
Honestly, I don't even get public high school (not online) for free. I still have to pay like $75-110 per school year (depending on the classes you take like whether you take art, science, and various other electives).





So really, $200-250 is fairly reasonable.
Reply:well if you are really lazy there should be other options, for me in my county we have schools in which we go there once a week get our work and go home do it all come back and same process is reapeted so the best resource at your disposal is the peopole in your school, ask around nd see what options u have.


No comments:

Post a Comment