Monday, November 16, 2009

Online classes?

im thinking of enrolling in an online class for certification in veterinary assisting im familiar with online classes but i have never taken any but i do better at my own pace by myself so i think its a good fit. this is something i really want to do this was the only option in my area i was really given. basically they told me that i would have my books and supplies as well as online tutorials for 15 months or i can work at my own pace and finish even sooner. im wondering if anyone has any opinions of this or experience with online courses or veterinary assisting. i would really appreciate it thank you all.

Online classes?
I've taken a few classes online. My advice is to check in with your instructor, or classroom site every day so you don't miss anything and be self-disciplined! It can be hard to set time aside to do work since there is sometimes no scheduled class time. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment