Monday, November 16, 2009

Not showing up as online to other contacts on MSN when I am set to online!!?

For some reason I can see when some people come online but some of my contacts can't see that I'm online. At first I thought it was cause I had just switched over to mac and am using mac:messenger, but even when I'm at work (and on a windows system) this is still happening. Anyone having this same problem and have any possible solutions. I've had a few people now tell me that they have come online to chat with me, but I wasn't online. For the most part they were online on my computer, only one person that I know of wasn't showing up online. Don't know what to do, and this is driving me nuts!!

Not showing up as online to other contacts on MSN when I am set to online!!?
please check if this person who cant see you online is being blocked on your list..i usually block persons on my list if i dont want them see me online (^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment